sterek fandom forever and always:
An Infinite List of Favorite Collections - Kristian Aadnevik A/W 2014 RTW [1/2]
Okay this is cute.
this is how you prank
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
First off we need better drugs to treat for this. Like seriously if I started my own lab this would be the first thing to study. In addition to further prove humanity’s power over nature, finding an effective treatment would just make me feel better (and the drug patent alone would net me more money than Poland).
Anyway there are a few things you can do to stave off the worst of it.
- Total blood loss comes up to about 5% of total blood volume. Counter iron deficiency with cooked beef or turkey for heme iron (best), or beans, cereals, broccoli, and potatoes for nonheme iron (good).
- NSAIDs are effective at taking the edge off. I would suggest mixing double doses of ibuprofen and tylenol as these drugs can be safely mixed.
- Drugs classified as anticholinergics, diphenhydramine (benadryl), meclizine (bonamine, antivert), and doxylamine succinate (most potent, in unisom) are proven to reduce severity of cramps by considerable factor at the cost of further sedation.
- Vasoconstrictors such as caffeine, the above listed drugs, and decongestants along with vitamin K will help with the blood loss. These drugs are also proven to help relieve headaches (see theory behind Excedrin).
- The anticholinergics are usually effective antiemetics as well. This class of drug treats and prevents nausea. Meclizine is a non-drowsy option.
- Iron deficiency does not reduce clotting as in fact the opposite is true. As well, a person can lose up to 15% total blood volume and be largely symptom free.
The information provided comes from my biochemical background as well as the National Library of Medicine.
Does it bother anyone else that there are parts of your life you don’t remember? You have done and said things that you don’t even know about anymore. That means you don’t even have the right perception of yourself because you don’t even fully know who you are. However, something that you’ve forgotten about could be a prominent memory in somebody else’s mind. It trips me out.